It is a beautiful day here in Cleveland and the St. Patrick’s Day Parade is well underway. Thousands of revelers have joined us downtown to watch and share in the celebration. A few updates and tips we’d like to pass on though:
1. Celebrate responsibly! Have fun but don’t get carried away. Take public transit, designate a sober driver or call a cab.
2. Be patient and move slowly whether you are walking or driving. Note, Public Square is closed to vehicular traffic. Please take alternate routes.
3. Protect yourself from the sun and drink plenty of water.
4. Designate a meeting place in case you get separated from your group.
5. PLEASE keep an eye on small children, they tend to get lost quickly in a crowd. If you do become separated from your child, report to the Cleveland Police Command Bus at W. 6th and Superior as soon as possible.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and we’ll continue to keep you as up to date as possible. Happy St. Patrick’s Day Cleveland!