Follow parking, traffic and tailgating rules for safe, enjoyable experience at all Cleveland Browns homes games
The Municipal Parking Lot does not open until 7:00 AM.
CLEVELAND – The Division of Police and the Department of Public Works want all fans to have a safe, enjoyable experience at Cleveland Browns home games. This includes traveling to and from First Energy Stadium, tailgating at Municipal Parking Lot and parking in downtown Cleveland. Cleveland Police encourage carpooling and the use of public transportation to and from First Energy Stadium. The public is reminded to obey traffic laws and that no vehicles are permitted to park or stop on busy roadways. Cleveland Police Officers will be on scene before and during the opening of the Municipal Lot to ensure that parking and vehicular traffic laws are adhered to.
- Tailgating: The Municipal Parking Lot for Browns home games opens at 7:00 AM on game day.
- Road Closure barricades will be in place to prohibit entry into the Municipal Parking Lot from both Shoreway access points and all points of entry from the South Marginal until the lot is officially opened.
- Security Officers will be assigned to the lot to ensure that no vehicles attempt to enter the lot prior to 7:00AM.
- Remember to keep Cleveland clean when you cheer on your team. Use trash receptacles and portable restrooms at Municipal Parking Lot.
- Parking restrictions are put in place in downtown Cleveland for each Browns home football game – typically for three hours before each game and until two hours after the game’s completion.
- Look for bright neon signs attached to posts, poles and parking meters in those areas affected by the restrictions.
- Violators will be ticketed and towed if parked in violation. The owner of the car would have to prove ownership of the vehicle and pay all associated fines and fees to have their automobile released from impound. This can be done at the One Stop Vehicle Impound Center located at 3040 Quigley Road, Cleveland, OH.