City of Cleveland, Division of Police Vehicle Auction: April 29, 2017 at 4300 Bradley Road
8 AM Viewing – Day of Auction ONLY
9 AM Auction – Bidding Starts
- All vehicles are SOLD AS IS! CASH ONLY!
- There is a 10% CASH down payment required to hold the vehicle the day of the auction.
- All vehicles must be paid for in full by Friday, May 6, 2017.
- All vehicles must be paid for in full and the title transferred out of the City of Cleveland’s name before being removed from the lot. If vehicles are NOT paid in full on the day of the auction, the remaining balance must be paid to the City Treasurer’s Office at 601 Lakeside Avenue.
- After the vehicle is paid in full, you will receive a receipt stamped “Paid in Full”, bring the receipt to Lot 2, 4300 Bradley Road between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. You will then receive the title. The title must then be taken to the Title Bureau and transferred to the new owner’s name. Take the new title to Lot 2 in order to obtain possession of the vehicle.
- All vehicles must be removed from the lot by Friday, May 6, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Cleveland Division of Police will be conducting a DUI Checkpoint on Thursday April 27, 2017 at the location of Euclid and London ave from 8pm to midnight.
The Cleveland Division of Police Homicide Unit continues to investigate the double homicide which occurred at Mr. Car’s Auto dealership on April 14, 2017. Investigators identified a 2006 blue Mercedes SL as being stolen from the lot on the night of the incident. This vehicle has NOT yet been recovered. The BMW taken during the incident and recovered on West 48th Street was processed for evidence though no significant has yet been identified.
A bag of keys was found in the area of Humphrey Park on April 21, 2017 and at this time, it is believed that the keys are connected to the car dealership. The dog belonging to the victims was also shot and killed by the suspects on the night of the homicide. At the request of homicide investigators, the deceased canine was transported to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office and will be processed for evidence/possible DNA. Results of this portion of the investigation are not yet available.
Investigators continue to ask the public’s help in identifying the suspects wanted for these crimes. Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 216-623-5464. Anonymous information can be given to Crime Stoppers by calling 216-252-7463 or via text message: text TIP657 plus your message to Crimes (274637).
HOMICIDE X2 AGGRAVATED ROBBERY UPDATE
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE IDENTIFIED AS STOLEN
Two vehicles associated with the 185th Street double homicide investigation have been accounted for.
The Chevrolet Tahoe was originally believed to be stolen but it is now known that it was purchased by a male earlier in the week prior to the homicide, the paperwork was not immediately found.
The BMW 528i was located parked in the 3800 block of West 48th street on the evening of April 20, 2017. Officers arrested one male in the area of the scene where the vehicle was found. This male was arrested on unrelated warrants and a consent search was done of his home. This male is NOT believed to be associated with the homicide investigation.
There are still no suspects in this investigation. anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 216-623-5464. Anonymous information can be given to Crime Stoppers by calling 216-252-7463 or via text message: text TIP657 plus your message to Crimes (274637).
An additional vehicle was identified as stolen from the lot the evening of the incident. The vehicle is a blue Mercedes SL 4 door. The vehicle pictured here is NOT the actual vehicle.